MCAS 4.0 Release
02/09/2015 00:00 to 02/12/2015 00:00
Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa
RDF will release MCAS 4.0 at the Investing in African Mining INDABA 9-12 February 2015, at the Cape Town International Conference Centre, South Africa.
MISSION: Investing in African Mining Indaba is an annual professional conference dedicated to the capitalisation and development of mining interests in Africa.
UNIQUE POSITION: THIS IS WHERE THE WORLD CONNECTS WITH AFRICAN MINING™
Investing in African Mining Indaba is the world’s largest mining investment conference, the world’s third largest mining conference, and Africa’s largest mining event.
FACTS AND FIGURES OF MINING INDABA
- 20 YEARS OF ESTABLISHMENT
- 7,000 + of the most internationally-diversified and influential professionals in African mining (2013 record breaking year)
- 110 countries & territories across six continents represented
- 35 African and Non-African Government delegations in participation
- 2,300 international companies represented in the delegation
- 400 sponsoring companies representing an impressive sampling of the world’s largest mining companies by market cap
- BILLIONS OF US DOLLARS of foreign investment have been channeled into the African mining value chain throughout the last 19 years of the annual Mining Indaba. The successful collaboration amongst the organisers, the South African and many other African governments, and Mining Indaba’s partners have led to this success